welcome ANTIQUE GARDEN TABLE !
Northwest Territory 6 Ft Folding Table. Little Wooden Table. Iceberg Console Table.
Northwest Territory 6 Ft Folding Table
- A region and former territory of the US that lies between the Mississippi and Ohio rivers and the Great Lakes. It was acquired in 1783 after the American Revolution and now forms the states of Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin
- The Territory Northwest of the River Ohio, more commonly known as the Northwest Territory, was an organized incorporated territory of the United States that existed from July 13, 1787, until March 1, 1803, when the southeastern portion of the territory was admitted to the Union as the state of Ohio.
- Northwestern Krai (Северозападный край), a part of the Western Krai, was a subdivision (krai) of Imperial Russia. It included the following six guberniyas: *Vilna Governorate *Kovno Governorate *Grodno Governorate *Minsk Governorate *Mogilev Governorate *Vitebsk Governorate
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- (Ft/s) The foot per second (plural feet per second) is a unit of both speed (scalar) and velocity (vector quantity, which includes direction). It expresses the distance in feet (ft) traveled or displaced, divided by the time in seconds (s, or sec).
- Free throw
- foot: a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard; "he is six feet tall"
- A foot (plural: feet or foot; abbreviation or symbol: ft or ′ – the prime symbol) is a non-SI unit of length in a number of different systems including English units, Imperial units, and United States customary units.
- six: denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
- six: the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- Six Degrees (or 6? ) is an American dramatic television series about six residents of New York City and their respective relationships and connections with one another, based on the idea of six degrees of separation.
NORTHWEST TERRITORIES Frobisher Bay
Now known as Iqaluit, once known as Frobisher Bay this plate was used on vehicles in the town. 1970's? When this plate was issued Nunavut did not yet exist, Frobisher Bay would become Iqaluit and when Nunavut was formed out of the Northwest Territories the town became the capital of Nunavut.
NORTHWEST TERRITORIES 1967 license plate
"67' tabs issued to both plates. The tabs were both the same for 1967 but in 1968 and 1969 distinct tabs were issued for front and rear plates. See my "NORTHWEST TERRITORIES license plate year run" set to see these 1968 and 1969 tabs.
small wood dining table
game table coffee table
wood dining table chairs
wedge end tables
noguchi glass coffee table
coffee and end table sets
wooden table tops
black wood coffee tables